2011年11月30日星期三

Buy north face coats online

Many parents will have had debates north face coats online about how to juggle their careers and family commitments.
But when you’re a couple of the biggest stars in Hollywood, it’s a little bit easier to get the balance rightAngelina Jolie has revealed that she and Brad Pitt refuse to work at the same time so that one of them is always at home with their six children. SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO... Choking up: Angelina Jolie fought back tears as she mens north face jackets talked about her mother Marcheline Bertrand on 60 Minutes tonight
Angelina's mother Marcheline died in 2007 from ovarian cancer, pictured here in 2001
The Tomb Raider actress said the pair carefully arrange their filming schedules so that they are never both away from their family.
But being left behind with the brood probably isn’t too much of a chore, as the couple are rumoured to have as many as five nannies to help care for their adopted children - Maddox, ten, Pax, eight, and Zahara, six, as well as their biological children Shiloh, five, and twins Knox and Vivienne, three. Miss Jolie, 36, said that making sure one parent was always at home was her attempt to give her children the kind of stable upbringing her own mother had given her. Fighting back tears, the Oscar-winning actress revealed her admiration for her parent - who died at the age of 56 in 2007 following an eight-year battle with ovarian cancer.
Miss Jolie described Marcheline Bertrand as ‘grace incarnate’ and admitted that she will never match her commitment to her family.Talking about her parent's self-sacrificing nature on 60 Minutes, she said: 'My mother was a full-time mother. 'She didn't have much of her own career, her own life, her own experiences. Everything was for her children.
'I will never be as good a mother as she was. She was just grace incarnate. She was the most generous, loving buy north face online – she's better than me'
Marcheline was married to Angelina's father Jon Voight from 1971 to 1980, and despite studying under famed acting teacher Lee Strasberg, she concentrated on her family rather than her career.
Miss Jolie revealed that the ideal family set-up was when Pitt, 47, was working and she was ‘at home with the kids’, but revealed that their golden rule is ‘we never work at the same time’.
Tearful: Angelina closed her eyes to stop herself from crying during her high-profile interview
Strong memories: Angelina showed 60 Minutes reporter Bob Simon her desktop background was a picture of her beloved mother
The interview did take a more macabre turn when she revealed she had a back-up plan in case her acting career failed.
She is launching a new career as a director, but has admitted she she once planned a directorial profession of a different kind - as an undertaker. More...Teen bride Courtney Stodden can hardly contain herself as she goes lingerie shopping with Doug Hutchison
By George, it's love! Stacy Keibler can't keep her hands off Clooney on romantic getaway in Cabo She had actually taken courses in the subject, and said: 'It sounds like this very strange, eccentric, dark thing to do but in fact I lost my grandfather and was very upset with his funeral.
'How somebody passes and how family deals with this passing and what death is should be addressed in a different way. 'If this whole acting thing didn't work out that was going to be my path.'
A brave undertaking: Even Angelina couldn't resist having a giggle as she recalled her funeral studiesAnd she had been deadly serious about the profession, even getting a certificate in the subject.
She said: 'I thought I could do better, so I got a home course when I was about 14. I did a mail-order degree.'
Despite being considered one of the most beautiful women in the world, Miss Jolie also admitted she thinks she has ‘big features’. But she added: ‘As long as Brad thinks I’m beautiful, I just don’t think about it. I wake up and I want to be a smarter person.’Angelina also claimed that things people read about her in gossip magazines are far removed from who she really is.
She said they are missing 'Me,' adding: 'I don't see those things. I don't know who they are but I assume they're not me. 'They're not who I am. They're not what I spend my day caring about.
'I find them quite shallow and often quite wrong.'
Angelina also said she cannot believe she is making her directorial debut with unlikely Bosnian War love story In the Land of Blood and Honey, which she also wrote.She said: 'I still think it's crazy. I think I'd be terrible with a comedy.'

没有评论:

发表评论