2012年1月5日星期四

Toms shoes online shop

Eva Longoria has admitted she toms shoes sale suffered dramatic weight loss due to her traumatic split from her cheating ex-husband Tony Parker.
The Desperate Housewives star said she was in her 'most unhealthy place' when they announced they were divorcing in November 2010.
And she said she could not understand why people said she was looking better than ever when she was in the midst of her divorce from the NBA star, which was finalised last January.
She told Health magazine: 'People think health only has to do with your physical being, but for me, it's so much more. 'I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked and it was probably the most unhealthy place I've ever been. 'So it was funny what people would see as "healthy."
'In my worst time, people were saying I've never looked better. '[But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine. And I try to have a healthy outlook. I'm your everlasting, hopeless optimist!'
But the positive thinking TV star said she was able to bounce back from their split, due to her optimistic nature.She said: 'I was just born with that. It's so funny, because I don't get depressed.
So skinny: Here just one month after her divorce in January 2011 Eva had clearly lost weight
'Even after my divorce, everybody was like, "Wow, you toms shoes online bounced back so quick." I was like, "I am not letting this take over. Something great is around the corner—I can't wait to see what's going to happen."'
But the actress also said her biggest health regret was actually her year-long stint as a vegan.
The Desperate Housewives star said she decided to stop eating meat after attending an event hosted by motivational guru Tony Robbins.
But after collapsing after eating nothing but salads, the glamorous star thought again and went back to a carnivorous diet.
Mr Motivator: Self help guru Tony Robbins inspired Eva to become a vegan but she ended up giving up and turning back to meat
She told the magazine: 'Fifteen years ago, I went and after that I became cheap toms shoes a vegan. 'For, like, a year, because I was just like, "Oh my God, he's scared me into never eating meat again!" It didn't last though.'
The television star says she now looks on the period as the biggest health mistake of her life.Eva admitted she could not live with the lethargy she felt from eating a diet completely free of animal products.
She said: 'I love the philosophy behind veganism, but I went from one day eating chicken and meat to eating just salad. 'I didn't know how to be a vegan. I didn't know about soy or almond butter. I didn't know that there are great breads.

没有评论:

发表评论