2012年3月7日星期三

Has been making a name for herself in movies such as Valentine's Da

Smith have appeared in films like La Femme Prom Dresses their parents Will and Jada at a young age Other relatives of actors in the public eye with varying levels of success include Rumor Willis, daughter of Bruce and Demi Moore, Willow and Jaden Smith, children of Will Smith and Emma Roberts, niece of Julia.
Rumor has appeared in low budget films such as The House Bunny and Sorority row, while Emma Roberts appeared with Aunt Julia in ensemble comedy Valentine's Day. Jaden Smith starred in the hit remake of Karate Kid, with his sister Willow carving out a successful alternative singing career, with memorable hit Whip My Hair. Famous family: Julia Roberts and her 21-year-old niece Emma, who has been making a name for herself in movies such as Valentine's Day Proud father: Zelda poses with her father Robin at a Hollywood premiere last yearAccording to Zelda, the biggest advantage of having a famous parent is the opportunity to learn from them. She writes: 'Though I could be naïve in saying so, I think the invaluable knowledge attained even just growing up around the industry and our parents is our biggest asset as a second (or third) generation entertainer.
'Whether through watching or listening, a lot of us are very conscious of the ways that we could fail at what we’re working to accomplish. 'Now, if anything were to be called our unfair advantage by birth, I would think it would be this.'
Career choice: Zelda, who appeared alongside her father in House of D, says she chose to be an actor and writer in her teens While acknowledging she has led a privileged life, the actress and writer says she was not 'groomed' to be an actor.
'While [my parents] raised me well, taught me to be independent and helped advise me on whatever field of work I should wish Cheap La Femme Sale to pursue, I still chose to be an actor through my late teens and a writer now.
So to all those may think my parents chose this life for me or groomed it to await my arrival, the only thing they did was provide me with such a great upbringing that I became a strong and independent enough woman to look at this scary industry and still choose it for myself.' Following in their footsteps: Rumor Willis has also made a career out of acting, like parents Demi Moore and Bruce Willis Famous family: Both Jaden and Willow
As the daughter of Oscar-winning actor Robin Williams, she has had to deal with accusations of nepotism since landing her first movie role at the age of five. Now Zelda Williams, 22, has taken to her blog to write an open letter addressing criticism about her decision to follow her father into showbusiness. In the letter, entitled: 'By and about the actor children of actors,' she writes: 'While I've never been one to listen to naysayers, I am protective of my friends and colleagues and I've found myself more and more concerned by how negatively people have been treating us of late. 'It’s time someone shed some light on the subject, perhaps started an actual educated conversation about it.'The 22-year-old, who is perhaps most famous for her role in 2004 film The House of D, is the actor's only daughter with his ex-wife Marsha.
But instead of an easy route into landing plum movie roles, she claims she, and other famous Sherri Hill Prom Dresses 3848 children of actors have to work 'twice as hard' to prove themselves.
She writes: 'I know many "children of" who are very aware of the effort it took for their parents to succeed, as well as the chilly reception they will receive pursuing the same success until they "prove themselves."
'It is this very knowledge that usually causes them to pound the pavement twice as hard.' Visit www.cheaplafemmepromdresses.com if you want to know more la femme prom dresses.

没有评论:

发表评论